Sleep is a complex experience-and yours is wholly unique. That's why we developed Beautyrest Platinum™, mattresses built with balance in mind, blending art and science for a more fulfilling sleep. Regulating the nuances of temperature and support, Beautyrest Platinum offers a smarter, restorative rest-and a better morning.
- InfiniCool Surface: Designed with cooling materials uniquely positioned just beneath the surface to move heat away from the body up to 20% better while you fall asleep. The fibers are also infused with ActivPur, an antimicrobial technology that helps prevent odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew to help keep your mattress fresh.
- Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam: Memory foam infused with gel contours to your body, helping provide exceptional support
- Energy Foam: Helps absorb motion and shock from the sleep surface
- GelTouch Foam: A soft gel foam that provides soothing comfort with exceptional surface contouring and comformability
- Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology: Helps provide conforming support and motion separation for undisturbed sleep.
- 1 1/4' AirFeel FoamERROR, IMPROPER ARGUMENTS, ARGUMENTS MUST BE OF THE FORM NAME="VALUE", command = if_string_contains TEST="1/2" Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam" VALUE="HeiQ"ERROR, IMPROPER ARGUMENTS, ARGUMENTS MUST BE OF THE FORM NAME="VALUE", command = if_string_contains TEST="1" Comfort Foam" VALUE="HeiQ"
- 1000 Density Beautyrest Pocketed Coil Technology: our proprietary support technology that offers enhanced conformability and motion separation, thanks to ultra-responsive, individually wrapped coils.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.