With advanced motion isolation, consistent support, and a smooth, body-contouring memory foam top, Harmony Hybrid supports more than just your body with a lush, sustainable sleep surface made with plastic bottles diverted from the ocean. For the person who likes firm comfort and support with equal weight distribution. Ideal for stomach or back sleepers. Up to 50 plastic bottles collected by hand from coastlines, oceans, and ocean-bound waterways have been transformed into premium fabric to create a lush, durable sleep surface that helps contribute to cleaner water. Infinicool® technology helps you stay comfortably cool all night with its one layer of plant-based cooling technology. Pressure-relieving foams help ease aches and pains while also creating airflow throughout the mattress. S
- Gives the sensation of lying on top of the mattress with little give and a smooth top that conforms to your shape
- Precision Support System(tm) featuring 875 Series Pocketed Coil® Technology
- Infinicool® technology helps you stay comfortably cool all night with its one layer of active cooling through plant-based cooling technology.Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric helps you sleep comfortably
- Premium Beautyrest® ActiveResponse™ memory foam contours to your body to help alleviate aches and pains caused by pressure
- A lush sleep surface made from up to 50* recycled plastic bottles collected by hand from oceans and within 50 km of coastlines. * Plastic bottles collected vary by queen model ranging from 60 to 100.
- 12.5 inches thick
- Adjustable base compatible.
- 10-year full warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.