Turn your mattress into a massage bed! Relaxes tired muscles, improves circulation its the ultimate stress relief! Night Magic Sleep Massager features 4 zones and 7 massagers its like having your own masseuse!
The Beneficial Effects Of Massage
Massage improves the circulation and nutrition of joints, hastens exercise recovery and the elimination of harmful particles, and helps relieve inflammation and swelling in joints to alleviate pain.
Massage increases circulation following exercise or injury to ligaments and tendons and helps facilitate movement.
Massage improves muscle tone and can compensate, in part for muscle atrophy due to lack of exercise or injury.
Most importantly the Night Magic massage is invigorating, fun and relaxing, while turning any sleep surface into an advanced technology sleep sanctuary. Not intended for waterbeds.
Mattress Types To Use With
Not Intended For Waterbeds
- Safe and simple to use! Installs in about 60 seconds and is low voltage.
- 10 customized soft wave or rhythmic pulse massage modes with 3 intensity levels, 7 massage modules and 4 zones.
- Pre-set 15 and 30 minute massage sessions and full range speed control.
- Easy install and full bed coverage any size (Twin, Full, Queen and King sizes): just slip the massage motors between the mattress and box spring.
- Use on Innerspring, Foam or Air mattresses. Not intended for waterbeds.
- Auto/Manual button allows you to control your massage for steady massage and overlapping massage sensation functions or Auto Mode which enables the computer to control your massage sessions.
- 2 units recommended with split box spring.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.