SLEEP on it specializes in Adjustable Bases.
Nothing can go further to enhance the performance of a comfortable mattress than pairing it with an adjustable base that adds motion and massage. SLEEP on it is the region’s largest and most experienced seller of adjustable bases…by far! With 16 different models on display, SLEEP on it is sure to have the right combination of features to suit you needs. The benefits of sleeping on an adjustable bed are numerous Adjustable beds…
• evenly distribute pressure over the entire sleep surface.
• reduce strain on the heart and promote proper circulation.
• aid in reducing the issues associated with acid reflux.
• stimulate tissues with massage.
• improve circulation in the feet and lower legs.
• can reduce or eliminate snoring.
• relieve sinus problems.
• reduce lower back strain and tension.
• make getting into and out of bed easier thus reducing the chance of falls.
In additional to the many health benefits of adjustable beds, they also have many lifestyle benefits such as allowing you to sit up comfortably to watch television, read, eat, or use a laptop. Often considered as a bed useful only to the elderly or inform, today’s adjustable bases provide health and lifestyle benefits to people of any age and health status.
SLEEP on it adjustable bases from five different manufacturers.
No manufacturer produces products that address all of the possible needs of the consumer. It is as important to show many adjustable base options as it is mattress options. Pairing the correct mattress with the correct base insure that the sleeper gets the exact combination of features that allows them to get the most comfortable, restful sleep that they can. SLEEP on it sells adjustable bases from Leggett & Platt, Simmons, TempurPedic, Serta, and Mantua. You can visit each product’s page by clicking on its name.